Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Noisy world cup football instrument

Now that the World Cup is over and the Prophecy of the Octopus came through, its now time to reminisce the exciting games that made this FIFA 2010 so memorable. No, I'm not talking about how Brazil lost nor Germany's predicted lost courtesy of their own sears, Paul the Octopus. I'm talking about those noisy, disturbing horn you will hear from the background. Imagine that in the television, the sound of those horns is already disturbing if not annoying, what more if you are watching the games live. So I tried researching on that  instrument, but failed on getting the information. Luckily, Agent M, sent me this very valuable information. I was expecting that this instrument, called Vuvuzela according to the email, comes from Africa. Indeed it is, but I didn't expect that this instrument is as old as the tribesmen of Africa. I let you be the judge, just click more to see it.


From: AGENT M
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:21 AM
Subject: Noisy world cup football instrument


I found out where the Vuvuzela came from ....think of this next time you blow one! 









No wonder I find it very disturbing. Next time, careful on "BLOWING" some "HORN". *wink* *wink*






No comments: