Thursday, September 23, 2010

GLEE is Back! Time to bring some Sunshine into the Show!




I know, this is a shameless plug. But what can I do, I am fan. I like the show because I love music. I love how the show made new arrangements for some of the old and even new songs. Besides, all of the major cast can sing and perform very well. Also, I like how the show gives attention on respecting cultures, principles and preferences.I can go on and on stating all the good points of the show and justifying why I like the show. So I digress.

Because, ff you are fan, I think I do not need to elaborate. If you are a hater, no justification is enough for you. But, for whatever reason, you seem to be“lost in the sewer”, I suggest  you google and search youtube  for GLEE. So you will understand what I am saying.



Well, actually, what really makes this season special for me is that it includes new cast. And that is, what my title is all about. It is about Sunshine Corazon, a Filipina Exchange Student, that will be pitied against Rachel Berry, the Resident Diva of New Direction.I know, it is a cat-fight you have not seen before. Anyway, of course, Sunshine Corazon is being portrayed by Charice, the Asia's Rising Popstar, according to newsweek and the Most Talented Girl in the World according to Oprah Winfrey.

Of course, being a Filipino, I can not help myself but be proud for what she has accomplished. As you know, we Asians are a tight community.  We support each other. And I assure you that this is just the beginning. Expect great things from her.

Without further ado, I am leaving you a snippet of how Charice can make the sun shine even in  cold winter day.

Here is the clip that started as sorta funny meeting  that turned into a Diva Sing-off.

Telephone


And this is the audition piece of Sunshine Corazon.

Listen


Enjoy!

No comments: